We always make sure the ramps are the correct capacity and length for the truck and machine you are loading/unloading.
Our full range of aluminium loading ramps are all TUV tested and have 100% safety margins and warranty.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or queries on using your aluminium ramps.
- The ramp always needs to be properly connected to the trailer or vehicle with whatever connection type you use
- The foot of the ramp must be even on a solid ground.
- Always check the ramps are clean from stones and rubble.
- The loading angle of the ramps should never exceed 30% gradient and 16.5 in degrees
- When loading a steel track machine, rubber matting must be used to protect the ramps